Friday, June 12, 2009

Alrighty---I Think I'm Back

After a long early pregnancy hiatus, I think I am feeling back up to blogging regularly.

Baby news: I am 20 weeks, which means halfway! Woot! The baby is a boy, who will be named Michael Francis. Everything looks good baby-wise. Still not totally sure where I'm having this baby, but the plans are beginning to come into greater focus. I have been feeling pretty good--but much achier than my pregnancy with Andrew. I am hoping to hunt down a chiropractor covered by our insurance over the next week and see if that doesn't help.

Here's baby at about 13 weeks:




And here's my baby bump at 20 weeks (and my VERY dirty mirror!!):

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you are already 20 weeks! I love the name Michael.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BUMP.

    Michael is a nice name. Like.

    It always amazes me how you Yanks share the name and sex of the baby before he or she is even born. Over here, people pretty much guard that secret with their lives.

    ReplyDelete